*COMPSAC2013 Visa
 **Guide to obtaining short-term stay Visas for Japan
 -[[Guide to Japanese Visas:http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html]] by Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) of Japan
 ***For Chinese nationals who wish to come to Japan for a short-term stay
 Please refer to the following website: http://www.cn.emb-japan.go.jp/consular/visa_tankishoyo.htm
-+Do registration from the "Click here to Register
++Visit the link for registration "[[Click here to Register:http://www.cvent.com/d/3cq5py]]" on [[the COMPSAC Web page:http://compsac.cs.iastate.edu]].
++Complete registration with checking "YES" at the "Do your require a visa letter?" checkbox.
++You will receive a visa letter by email in one or two working days.
 ***For citizens of other countries
 Please refer to the following website:
 -For citezens of Russia or NIS countries: http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html
 -For citezens of Philippines: http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/short/philippine.html
 -Persons other than nationals of China, Russia or the NIS countries or the Philippines if visa is necessary: http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/short/other_visa.html
 [[COMPSAC home page:http://compsac.cs.iastate.edu/]]